Thursday, October 2, 2008
Lesson Plan for 10/10
For activity day I thought we could go to Oasis gym. The crossroads are 87th ave and Bell rd. and the street name is Kelton. I have several free punch cards so if every family can do the $5 then I have enough for all the siblings to be free. If I can just get a count of everyone who would be able to attend so I can let them know. It starts at 10am and goes until 11am. They set up several preschool aged play areas. There is a huge foam pit to jump into and a couple trampolines. It is really fun and my kids love it! We tend to go at least once a week. Let me know your thoughts and hopefully everyone can come play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We are in!
Me too!
Sounds good--Alyssa and Wyatt will be there!
Sounds great!!! See you there. We all will make it.
Post a Comment