Tuesday, October 7, 2008

10/7/08 KT's house

9:30-10:00
  • Reviewed whole alphabet and numbers. They recognized anything I threw at them.
  • Reviewed phonograms A-E and introduced F(gently bite on lower lip and blow, not fah) and what words start w/ it's sound.
  • Practiced raising hands while doing all this, and also talked about Halloween since Briana said they liked that so much.

10:00-10:20

  • Played outside w/ Oreo, our new puppy. Jade was a little scared so Israel kept her safe.

10:20-10:40

  • Ate apples and cheese. If they ate most their apples they got 2 oreos(to celebrate the dog and Halloween). London and Finn chose to play w/ pup during this time till they realized there were oreos. London scarfed down her apples and I think Finn ate a little and then said he's okay w/0 an oreo.

10:40-11:00

  • Read chapters 1 and 2 in the Tree house Book. Alyssa decided she wanted to play w/ Kawika during this so I'm not sure how much she got. :) I was just glad he was happy

11:00-11:15

  • Worked on F worksheet

11:15-11:30

  • Read and information book about Knights which the girls were totally NOT into. Even Jade was rolling around, the Tomboy that she is.

No comments: