

We have Israel doing his Power Ranger kung fu!

Well today was so much fun and I hope the kiddies enjoyed themselves! Thank you Briana for all your help! We started off with circle time and I was happy to see everyone was really picking up on all the songs! We then decorated cupcakes everyone was very peticular in how they wanted theirs to look, such creative kids! We had playtime inside today because the grass outside was wet and they looked too cute to risk getting their costumes wet. We played Halloween Bingo and pin the tail on the cat and made a fun ghost. The time went way too fast and we didn't get to read our book. Sorry! But we did manage to get in a counting pumpkins worksheet at the very end! Briana, Alyssa just missed it and I should have sent one home with you, but I have hers here if you'd like it. We ended with a round of Duck Duck Goose. They really enjoyed that game probably the very most! I wish I took more pictures! Thanks for a fun day!
1 comment:
Finn had a great time!
Post a Comment