- Reviewed whole alphabet and numbers 1-10.
- Went through all Phonograms and introduced G(as in baG, and Gem), & H (Open mouth and release breath, unvoiced) Practiced raising hands on things that start with these sounds.
- Played Pick-up-Rings (not a real game, but Kawika spilled all the Halloween rings.)
- Watched Letter Factory and practice saying the first sound of each the letters.
- Made sucker Ghost and got other Halloween goodies.
- Ate Halloween rice crispy treats(I snuck in some Total when I made them so they aren't totally bad)
- No book today...Time went by too quickly. I guess no more movies :)
*Israel participated in everything and just wanted to eat suckers the whole time.
*Finn was very excited at how fast he did his worksheet, but didn't want to eat anything.
*Jade loved having orange everything to match her. She wasn't into the worksheet.
*London enjoyed getting a head start on her worksheet so she could play in the fire truck. but also didn't want to eat.
*Alyssa did very well working on everything. I forget that she's the youngest and still has another whole year before Kindergarten.
The kids are all doing so well with Phonograms. They are going to be very prepared for next year! I had Jada in public preschool the year before Kindergarten and I just have to say that what we are doing is...I don't want to say better, but on a curriculum level, yes better.
No comments:
Post a Comment