Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch???

Okay if ya'll would like to take a vote... Sorry I am just doing this now but I have been trying to get everyone's thoughts and ideas as to what they would prefer! It sounds like everyone would like to have husbands go. So since it is open until 11pm I propose we do it for F.H.E. on Monday night. There is no discounted rate but it is $7 per child 2 and up. A little pricey, I know! but it does sound fun! So I am open to do Music Day tomorrow. It is up to you guys!

6 comments:

Maren said...

I think that an FHE thing would be great! As for music day I am OK either way, just let us know if you want to and we will be there (or not).

BRIANA said...

Just let us know!! I am fine for music day--and I will see if Paul will be home on Monday or not! But it sounds like a good plan!

Team Seguritan said...

I'm in for Monday night. Can't do music day because I've arranged to have Jada meet up with the Liny Cherington @ Chuck-E-Cheese @ about 11(and that would screw up the whole Israel getting there and back, etc.)you are all invited to play w/ us though, its not my house :).

KT
ps Shelly and I were @ volley ball games tonight and she may not get a chance to read your post so she may need a phone call.

Team Seguritan said...

I'm in for Monday night. Can't do music day because I've arranged to have Jada meet up with the Liny Cherington @ Chuck-E-Cheese @ about 11(and that would screw up the whole Israel getting there and back, etc.)you are all invited to play w/ us though, its not my house :).

KT
ps Shelly and I were @ volley ball games tonight and she may not get a chance to read your post so she may need a phone call.

Dave and Shelly said...

We aren't sure if we will be there. My parents are coming into town and we might go to go to a pumpkin patch with them. I'll let you know when we have more details. Also, you said it was $7 per child 2 and up, what is the admission fee for the parents?

Dave and Shelly said...

Oh, and did I miss music day? I haven't checked the blog for over a week. sorry if we did!