Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lesson Plan (10/24)

Well thanks to KT I have found our halloween activity for the end of the month! There is the cutest little farm with a petting zoo, mini mazes, play areas, a bounce house, and of course a pumpkin patch. Admission is $7 per kids ages 2 and up. I am going to call and see if there is any discounted rates for preschools and get more info! But check out their website! It looks like a hit!! http://www.tolmachoff-farms.com/
P.S. I am getting together a circle time CD with the songs that I use for Briana. It includes Shake my wiggles out, Welcome song, Goodmorning song, Days of the week song, Months of the year song, and a few more I'm deciding on. Let me know if anyone else is interested in me burning them one! Thanks! ;)

1 comment:

Dave and Shelly said...

I'd love one!!! Thanks for all your hard work.