Sunday, October 26, 2008

F.H.E. Activity

Ok so just got some bad news and found out that the Pumpkin Patch closes at 5 pm on Monday. We have been in Prescott over the weekend and hurried back to make our Primary program. So I am so sorry I overlooked this until just now. I was planning it for Friday originally so I must have just been given weekend rates and times when I had called the first time. How about we do it Wednesday? It is open until 9pm. We could go at 5:30-9pm. If this does not work out my house is always available and we could have a pumpkin carving party with treats and fun games tomorrow night! Let me know!!! Thank you!

4 comments:

Maren said...

weds works for me!

Dave and Shelly said...

We have plans on Wednesday, but if monday works for everyone else to carve pumpkins, then we're in.

Maren said...

actually mon is better for us, I forgot Gavin has YM wed.

Harvey Family said...

Okay let's plan it for @ 7pm. I will do treats and a little activity for the kids. Maren do you want to do a short lesson? And if everyone brings their own pumpkin then I have the tools.