Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Great Link for our Books

I found this great link for the book we are reading "Dinosaurs before Dark". It has vocabulary, questions, and activities for each chapter. It also has this for many other Magic Tree House books which we will use later. We certainly won't use these as actual worksheets since our kids can't read but they have some good questions we could ask the kids about the last chapter as a review and about the new chapter that we read to them!! Just an idea--and I am sure there are many other great ideas out there! (I tried to put this link on the right side of the page under the book image but I think that Maren is the only one that can do that--so go ahead and add it if you want otherwise just click on the link below!)

http://www.mce.k12tn.net/units/units_with_books.htm

3 comments:

Maren said...

Sorry now you all have admin rights.

Maren said...

ps this is a great link!

Maren said...

I added the link click on the picture.