Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lesson Plan for Activities in December

In my attempt to be more planned and prepared I have decided to schedule for activities in December. For Friday, December 5th I would like to have a field trip to Wildlife Zoo. I will try to recruit a few women in the ward to come so we can get the preschool rate. Then Friday, the 19th we can have a Christmas party. I will plan all the activities, games, and we'll draw names beforehand for a fun cheap secret Santa gift exchange! We can have it here or maybe so everyone can come do it at the park for more space! Love to get everyone's feedback! Thanks!

2 comments:

BRIANA said...

Sounds awesome to me! Sorry it took so long to look at this it has been a crazy week! Please give me an assignment for the Christmas party (ie treats, activity, game, craft..) I would love to help out!

Maren said...

I think this all sounds fun! Can we get better deals at the Phoenix Zoo?