We sang Christmas songs. One of them was Once There Was a Snow man, pictured below.
Snack was those natural fruit snacks from Sprouts and popcorn. Some kids LOVED them, others weren't so down.
We played the Alphabet matching game. Where we match upper and lower case letters. Then we were suppose to say a word that starts with that letter's sound. I say SUPPOSE to because Kawika was SO tired at this point that he got up in everyone's face. I feel like I need a babysitter..J/K(well not totally, but I AM NOT asking for one)
The kids played outside for a little bit before it was time to get some reading in the Pirates book. It went by SO fast.

Before Snowman
Tall Snowman
Small Small Small Snowman
PS if you can fix the spacing on the pictures that'd be great. My computer is Wack. Also as of today the Calendar is correct. So disregard any past conversations.
No comments:
Post a Comment