Some things we did (in no particular order):
*Quick review of different sounds as we marched around the cultesac.
*Read Tree House book (about pirates :)
*Ate pretzels and Gogurts
*Played Duck Duck Goose (or Ketchup Ketchup Mustard :)
*Reviewed the Calendar and kids took turns explaining Thanksgiving to me.
*Went over different words that end in AT, (we haven't done T yet, but they all know that sound great.)
*Hand writing pages
*Recess in the yard
I hardly ever take pictures but today, I had a moment to capture them eating. I should have taken a picture of us marching in the front, that was pretty cute.
(I didn't say it was a GOOD picture :)
Cute kids:
London: When all the kids went outside to get away from the Dog, she decided it'd be a great time to get some alone time with him inside.
London: When all the kids went outside to get away from the Dog, she decided it'd be a great time to get some alone time with him inside.
Alyssa: Is so excited about Grandma coming or something about Grandma.
Jade:Put Israel in his place when he said girls can't be super heroes (I totally had her back)
Israel:was put in his place by a girl :)
Finn: Walked in some spilt dog water and was pretty positive it was dog pee, so we had to wash his feet & slippers thoroughly before we could breath well.
Kawika: Loves to do anything to distract the class from learning, which usually works best with Alyssa.
No comments:
Post a Comment