Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Time Change
Hey Everyone- Tomorrow, Thurs. Dec 11, I need to start preschool at 10:15 instead of 9:30. I am happy to still do it for he full 2 hours unless it interferes with your nap/lunch schedule, then we could end at 11:45 if it is easier. Please let me know when you prefer it to end. I need to change because we have our Christmas enrichment dinner and we are setting up in the morning until 10:00. Originally I told them that I couldn't help because of preschool but when I found out we had over 90 signed up I can't not help. Anyway, Maren suggested that I switch days and do it today, but I realized with the practice for the program and such it would just be to much for one day. Let me know what time you think. Thanks- Shel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
10:15-11:45 is fine with me! That way we can still do lunch at home before naps! But I am flexible!
Post a Comment