Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Rest of the Year!

Hooray the McKenzie's are back! Here is the schedule for the rest of the year. If you have a conflict with a day that you are teaching please try to trade with someone!

We are going to try and take one last field trip using the Culture Pass from the Library! My vote is Children's Museum or the Science Museum! We can decide when it gets closer. I am throwing out the date of MAY 1 (that's a Friday). Please let me know if that works for you! Then we will decide where we are going!

I will be gone by May 13. So if you guys want to do an end of the year party or get together of some sort someone else will need to take charge! Unless of course you just want to do it before the 13th and I would be glad to do it---just let me know!

So take a look at the side bar for the rest of the year's schedule!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Looks good May first works for me and I am up for either of those places.