Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today at Preschool (Nicolle's)

I have been a little slow in my postings so here goes the last two times.......

Our Christmas party was SUPER fun! We decorated cookies, sang our favorite Christmas songs, read the Christmas story, talked about helping at Christmastime and everyone shared what they can do to help others. I wish I wrote it down cuz it was really cute!

Music day was also very eventful or should I say LOUD! We talked about beats to songs and we clapped to the beat of the ABC songs. Then I got out the pots and pans and we hit our spatulas and wooden spoons to the beat of our favorite children's songs! Thankfully Recker was a sound sleeper that day! ;) We also went over the music scales and hand gestures... do re mi fa so la ti do. Everyone sang up and down the scale, what beautiful voices! Then we all sang our favorite songs... The girls LOVED the princess songs and Israel was okay with the classic nursery songs. For snacktime we had yogurt, apples, and cheese sticks. (the kids were not digging apples so most opted for the yogurt.) I will hopefully get pics posted soon!

No comments: